Replacement Ink Cups
DECO TECH provides a full range of replacement ink cups for the microPrint brand of machinery and our replacement hard steel and ceramic rings and CNC machined aluminum ink cup housings (with magnetic hold down) have been successfully retro-fitted onto several brands pad printing machine models.
The microPrint magnetic ink cups are the finest quality cups in the world and they are precision CNC machined in Switzerland and they provide superior quality doctoring! We realize this is a bold statement/ claim and we can back it up.
Key points on our superior performing microPrint brand ink cups:
- microPrint brand ink cups are outfitted with powerful magnets positioned around the outer perimeter of the ink cup, which provides precise doctoring on all types of clichés. This is especially true when comparing against ink cups that have a magnetic plug in the center.
- By utilizing small magnets, the microPrint ink cups give cleaner doctoring strokes vs. ink cups with a single large magnet in the center.
- Large diameter center opening gives you a lot of open area to add ink to the cup from above, vs. having to put ink or thinner into a small threaded port hole.
- With this large open area, you can easily pour the ink into the cup, even when it is mounted on the machine. Competitors ink cups require you to turn the cup outside down and place ink inside (a difficult task).
- No special tools are required for setting up a microPrint ink cup. The cup is held down with magnet pressure or with (optional) pneumatic pressure. Either way, simply click the cup into the holder and begin.
- microPrint offers both hardened steel rings or ceramic rings. The hardened steel rings never need to be honed or sharpened and our ceramic materials are very precise. Here is the general rule when selecting a cup ring type; hard steel rings work best on thick and thin steel clichés and ceramic rings work best on all types of photo polymer and laser clichés.
Ink cup housing & replacement ring chart of available sizes:
|Sizes & item description||Print size||Item #:|
|40mm (1.57") - Magnetic cup housing with O-ring||n/a||MP2310040|
|40mm (1.57") - Replacement hard steel ring||30mm Ø (1.18")||MP2312040|
|56mm (2.20") - Magnetic cup housing with O-ring||n/a||MP2310056|
|56mm (2.20") - Replacement ceramic ring||46mm Ø (1.81")||MP2314056|
|56mm (2.20") - Replacement hard steel ring||46mm Ø (1.81")||MP2312056|
|70mm (2.75") - Magnetic cup housing with O-ring||n/a||MP2310070|
|70mm (2.75") - Replacement ceramic ring||60mm Ø (2.36")||MP2314070|
|70mm (2.75") - Replacement hard steel ring||60mm Ø (2.36")||MP2312070|
|86mm (3.38") - Magnetic cup housing with O-ring||n/a||MP2310086|
|86mm (3.38") - Replacement ceramic ring||76mm Ø (2.99")||MP2314086|
|86mm (3.38") - Replacement hard steel ring||76mm Ø (2.99")||MP2312086|
|120mm (4.72") - Magnetic cup housing with O-ring||n/a||MP2310120|
|120mm (4.72") - Replacement ceramic ring||110mm Ø (4.33")||MP2314120|
|120mm (4.72") - Replacement hard steel ring||110mm Ø (4.33")||MP2312120|
|140mm (5.51") - Magnetic cup housing with O-ring||n/a||MP2310140|
|140mm (5.51") - Replacement ceramic ring||130mm Ø (5.12")||MP2314140|
|140mm (5.51") - Replacement hard steel ring||130mm Ø (5.12")||MP2312140|
|160mm (6.30") - Magnetic cup housing with O-ring||n/a||MP2310160|
|160mm (6.30") - Replacement hard steel ring||150mm Ø (5.90")||MP2312160|
Ceramic Ink Cup Rings
Hard Steel Ink Cup Rings