DECO TECH manufactures high-quality screens for a wide variety of markets, including but not limited to:
- Screens for injection molded parts
- Screens for CD's, DVD's and other optical discs
- Screens for plastic bottles & cosmetic packaging
- Screens for glassware and ceramic mugs
- Screens for medical devices
- Screens for appliance panels (microwaves, dishwashers, washing machines)
- Screens for other industrial graphics
- Screens for sporting goods (golf shafts, ski poles, hockey sticks, baseball bats)
- Screens for skateboards & snowboards
- Screens for lanyards and other ASI goods
- Screens for almost anything else printable…
From our Orange, California facility located in Central Orange County, we make high-quality silk screens at reasonable prices with fast turn-around (usually in 24 hours or less). Here in Southern California we are known as one of the finest screen making companies around and we have been making our screen customers happy since 1990. We are sticklers for details…
We manufacture custom-made screens for screen printing in 3 primary methods:
- STRETCH & GLUE SERVICES - We provide custom screens that are properly degreased (a most important step!), stretched to high tension (using pneumatic stretching tables) and glued to your screen frames. We use only the finest screen mesh fabrics available from Saati, Dynamesh and Sefar.
- PRE-SENSITIZED SCREEN SERVICE - Custom made screens that are degreased, stretched, glued, coated with photo-sensitive emulsion and inspected. These "ready-to-shoot" screens are then packaged into heat sealed non-photosensitive black poly-bags and are shipped to our customers near and far. This is a great way to ensure that you receive top quality screens every time and meet your quick-turn production requirements, while keeping your overhead and staffing requirements low.
- COMPLETE IMAGED SCREEN SERVICE - This service is for production of silk screens that are completely finished, i.e. degreased, stretched, glued, coated and "shot" (imaged) with your artwork (customer must provide camera ready artwork).
Call us at (800) 300-DECO for special discounted pricing on custom screen manufacturing. our competitive pricing is based upon your total annual volume of screens required. So let us know how many silk screen frames you use per year and our customer service rep will write up a formal quote for you. Also feel free to visit our state-of-the-art screen making facility here in Orange, California.
ALL SCREENS ARE 100% INSPECTED FOR DEFECTS and YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS GUARANTEED…
We also manufacture welded aluminum screen frames. Please call us for pricing on custom sizes.
To find out more about our quality silk-screen making services, please call our customer service department toll free at (800) 300-DECO.